Legal Counsel HR & Social Relations
H&M is looking for a Legal Counsel HR & Social Relations Responsible for Belgium & Luxembourg
Do you have a passion for legal HR work and for people ? Are you hands-on and do you have the positive mindset to make things happen? Can you connect our business and people in a cross-functional, inclusive and diverse environment? If so, this role could be your next step!
What will you do as Legal Counsel HR & Social Relations Responsible for Belgium and Luxembourg?
You are an important business partner to the BELU organization by providing legal HR advice and proposing concrete actions. Together with the Area Teams and the Country HR Manager, you ensure qualitative social relations within the entire organization in order to keep a constructive social dialogue.
- You support proactively the Country HR Manager, the Area Teams and the Payroll department on legal HR matters.
- You give training and support to Area Teams, Store Managers and other colleagues with regard to social legislation and any employment law related matters.
- You are responsible for the information and communication related to social legislation.
- You provide a quick and qualitative service to answer legal HR questions from the organization.
- You are responsible for managing and monitoring various projects.
- You are responsible for the internal and external communication for everything related to legal HR matters.
- You prepare, organize, lead and follow-up on all meetings with the 3 employee representative bodies, i.e. works council, health & safety committee and trade union delegation.
- You ensure that all Belgian & Luxembourg national, sector and company rules and agreements in terms of social relations are observed.
- You inform, provide trainings and coach managers within the organization with regard to social relations.
- You organize the social elections.
- You ensure that the relationship between employer and employees is balanced and you create an atmosphere of mutual trust.
- You are responsible for the internal and external communication for everything related to social relations.
- You have obtained a Master of Law degree in Belgium
- You have great knowledge of Belgian employment law – Luxembourg employment law being an asset
- You have relevant professional experience in employment law/legal HR/social relations
- You have experience in a complex multinational environment and have developed good conceptual and analytical skills
- You have a great passion for people and the business around them
- You have relevant experience as a leader and you know how to develop cross-functional collaborations
- You understand how to develop yourself as well as people and organizations within change
- You are a strong communicator with persuasive and assertive skills
- You are a networker who easily connects with people across several departments
- You are fluent in French, Dutch & English (reading, writing and speaking).