Legal Counsel Corporate – M&A
About Weerts Group
Weerts Group is a family-owned holding and investment group with diversified investments Real Estate, Logistics and Motorsport. These three seemingly different activities offer interesting synergies
The Group is headquartered in Liège and has operations in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Hungary, Romania, France, Italy and in the UK.
A combination of independence and entrepreneurial spirit enables my client to quickly identify and seize opportunities and thus continuously work on important internal and external growth opportunities.
My client is currently looking for a trilingual Legal Counsel with 5 to 10 years of experience in Corporate and M&A Law.
In order to support and strengthen its growth, Weerts Group is currently looking for a Legal Counsel Corporate – M&A. As Legal Counsel, you will be involved in the various activities of the Group and will mainly focus on their corporate activities.
Your primary tasks will consist of:
- Assisting with its international growth/acquisitions – managing the transaction processes from A to Z: contract negotiations with tenants/operators, developers, vendors, etc., internal and external coordination (consultants) and supporting acquisition processes in all the countries in which they are already active or will become active
- Structuring their international investments and investment activities
- Assisting in due diligence processes (legal, tax, financial, technical, environmental, etc.)
- You hold a Belgian Master degree in Law
- You have a demonstrated interest in Real Estate
- You have at least 5 to 9 years of relevant experience
- You understand the financial parameters of a Real Estate investment and M&A transactions
- You have experience preparing acquisition files
- You have a very good spoken and written knowledge of English, Dutch and French. German is a strong asset.
- You are proactive, pragmatic and able to solve problems
- You are flexible, well organized and resilient to stress.
Send your resume to email@example.com