Junior, Med & Senior Associates
Compliance4Business – The Prudential Affairs Firm – is a “boutique” consulting firm created and managed by Partners each of them specialized within different fields related to the Banking, Finance and Insurance industry and active within the financial sector for more than 10 years.
Compliance4Business advises in the areas of Legal and Regulatory Compliance, Banking, Insurance and Financial Law, Asset Repatriation, GDPR, Sustainability issues, IT Security and Cyber Risks, and Financial Crime prevention and enforcement.
We are currently looking for Dutch and French native speaking Associates (from Junior to Senior) to join our different practices in our Belgian office based in Waterloo.
We are looking for pro-active and self-motivated candidates with strong work ethics, as well as:
- Master Degree in Law or in Economics;
- Being of outmost integrity;
- For Mid & Senior levels, having relevant experience in the financial industry sector, as in-house compliance or legal officer, or as advisor of this very regulated industry;
- Willing to be an independent entrepreneur within the team;
- With the willingness to learn the specificities of the different Compliance and Regulatory topics, and to continuously interested in new regulations;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, in an accurate and thorough manner, and/or to lead a team;
- Dutch of French native with excellent knowledge of the second national language and English;
- Holding a Compliance Officer certificate is considered as an advantage;
- Sharp drafting skills (analytical, structured writing);
- Excellent communication skills.
We offer :
- Access to a large and diverse clientele;
- The possibility of increasing your skills with different players in the sector;
- Team spirit and knowledge sharing;
- Compensation commensurate with the work provided;
- Opportunities to alternate secondment work with the client with consultancy assignments.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org