(Junior) Associate Business / Commercial Law (FR)
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Junior Associate in Business/ Commercial Law:
- You will advise national and international clients in a broad range of commercial law.
- You will be part of a strong team of more than 85 lawyers.
- You will advise companies on all types of commercial and business contracts, trade practices, Economic Law and other business matters.
- You will attend meetings with clients and maintain strong relationships with them.
- You will become one of the ambassadors of the firm.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a master degree in law. An extended master in Business Law is an asset.
- You have 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in a law firm or as an in-house counsel.
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- You are a real team player.
- You are client-oriented.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
- You have strong communication skills in French (native French).
Our people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries, like the financial services industry, the government, manufacturing businesses, real estate players, etc., and continuous support in your professional development. Importantly, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
KPMG Law disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) that allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. KPMG Law invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.