Junior Associate Banking
23 maart 2023
As a Junior Associate specialising in Banking, you will join a young and dynamic team with some outstanding mentors who will guide you in further developing your expertise. You will be working on o.a.:
- international and national financial transactions;
- financial restructuring and insolvency procedures;
- debt capital markets, financial services and regulatory issues.
- Belgian Master of Laws; an LL.M. is considered as an advantage.
- From 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Banking and Finance.
- Fluency in Dutch or French, with a good knowledge of the other national language and and excellent command in English.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude and will to contribute to the team work.
What’s in it for you
- Young and dynamic team and positive working atmosphere.
- Challenging and exciting Belgian and International (interdisciplinary) projects.
- Ample opportunities for professional growth.
- Diverse trainings and regular social events, investment in your personal and professional development.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our client
Lydian is a fast-growing independent full-service law firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers. Lydian’s lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and assist them as true business partners with an eye for high quality and pragmatism.