DEME is a world leader in the highly specialized fields of dredging and land reclamation, solutions for the offshore energy market, environmental and infra marine works.
- You hold a degree in law and by preference have 5 to 10 years’ experience in insurance matters (third party liability, technical insurances, marine insurances,…).
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You work autonomously and are a problem-solver by nature.
- You have an eye for order and organization and enjoy being part of a team.
- You have excellent communication and social skills.
- You are flexible towards short-notice travelling.
- Analyzing contracts with respect to liabilities and insurable risks;
- Risk assessment;
- Giving advice and support to the working companies of the DEME group on insurance matters;
- Negotiation with brokers and insurance-companies concerning policy-content, premiums and renewal;
- Build up expertise regarding available insurance products.
What do they offer?
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Zehra Turgut on +32 (0) 498/07 28 27