Corporate Tax Compliance Manager
3 mei 2022
As a Manager in the Corporate/Business Tax department, you will:
- Ensure our clients comply with all relevant Belgian tax compliance obligations and assist them with day-to-day Belgian tax compliance services, including assistance during tax audits.
- Identify and implement process improvements in our clients’ tax compliance processes.
- You will stay up-to-date regarding market changes and develop a broader knowledge around your client portfolio.
- You maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with your client and pro-actively identify and inform of possible new missions or opportunities in the existing portfolio.
- You proactively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues of the team and supervise work (quality, workload, …) of juniors and escalate observation to the executive.
- Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in economics with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters.
- At least 5-6 years of relevant CIT experience within a similar environment or other industries.
- Client and market focused, team player, stress resistant and an excellent communicator.
- Desire to learn and develop into the role.
- Fluent in French or Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focus with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.