Associate Insurance Law
About our client
My client is a renowned & innovative global Law firm, with more than 20 offices around the world. Its human approach, combining ambition with self-development, stimulates professional & personal growth. The team and Partners will inspire you with their in-dept expertise, people skills, respectfulness & drive. Due to strong growth, I am currently strengthening its team with a Associate in Insurance Law.
As a member of the Corporate & Commercial department, you will work on highly challenging cases and advising Belgian and international corporate clients (insurers, professionals and corporations) in a broad range of both domestic and cross-border transactions and to handle liability and insurance matters. Besides that, with your experience in M&A and regulatory insurance law you will autonomously manage your cases in a results-oriented manner thanks to your wide knowledge of insurance law.
This role combines in-depth insurance expertise with a solid business mindset and the ability to work in a team. You are not only in direct contact with your clients, you also understand their specific context & legal needs. You are a true business partner. You will be guided and encouraged to further develop your professional and personal growth within the firm.
- You have obtained a Belgian Master in Law, with excellent grades at university.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer, with at least 3+ years of experience in the insurance department of a large national or international law firm.
- You are focused in and passionate about insurance law.
- You have a native level of Dutch and/or French and excellent level of English.
- You are eager to work in a proactive and stimulating environment.
You are highly motivated to be a part of a hands-on & entrepreneurial team with in-dept legal expertise.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org