Associate Dispute Resolution
Cresco is a premier boutique law firm for entrepreneurs, companies and investors located in Antwerp. They are known for their agile and dynamic team, their hands-on attitude and business mindset.
Known for their high quality competencies in the field of dispute resolution, venture capital, M&A, technology and IP, the team of Cresco acts as a true business partner for their clients. The primary focus of Cresco is assisting their clients in a pragmatic and solution orientated manner in order to help them to achieve their business objectives, execute their business strategies and solve their business issues.
With their future-oriented approach and excellent knowledge of the sector, the hyper-specialised team of Cresco is known for their tailor-made advice. As a relationship-driven and entrepreneurial firm, they excel in their hands-on legal support for start-ups, scale-ups and established companies in emerging, technology driven and innovative sectors.
At Cresco, they do not believe in a multi-layered hierarchy. This approach provides a structured yet flexible environment offering a unique platform to further develop professional and personal skills, while emphasizing on the combination of excellent legal skills with a strong real world-problem solving attitude.
As a member of the Dispute Resolution team, you advise and guide entrepreneurs, investors and companies on a wide range of national and international contentious matters such as liability of management, tort liability, post-acquisition litigation, insolvency or disputes related to service or consultancy agreements, IP/ICT-agreements,…
Besides that, with your experience in Commercial and Corporate law you will autonomously manage your cases in a results-oriented manner thanks to your wide knowledge of Dispute Resolution.
As a member of the Cresco team, you will primarily be engaged in a day-to-day risk management, advisory work and external representation prior to litigation, settlement negotiations, conduct of litigation and arbitration proceedings including legal research, drafting of submissions and representation before court and arbitral tribunals.
You are not only in direct contact with clients, you also understand their specific context and legal needs. You are a true business partner. You will be guided and encouraged to further develop your professional and personal growth within the firm.
- You have obtained a Belgian Master Degree in Law, with excellent grades at university.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Corporate/ Commercial law and Dispute Resolution.
- Experience in ICT-Litigation is a plus.
- You have a native level of Dutch and an excellent level of English. Strong knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have solid social skills and you are a true team player.
- You have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to independently manage projects and client relationships.
- You are looking for a dynamic ad highly specialised business law firm where your personal and professional development is strongly stimulated and where a concrete career path is mapped out.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org