Legal Counsel Corporate Affairs
Elicio NV is an international renewable energy company focused on the development, financing, construction and operation of onshore and offshore wind energy power plants. The group’s activity covers mid-size to large-scale wind projects in Belgium, France, Serbia, Spain and Scotland.
In support of its continued growth, Elicio is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel Corporate Affairs to strengthen its Legal team.
The Legal Counsel shall, under the supervision of the Director Legal Affairs, in the dynamic environment of development of renewable energy projects advise on different legal matters of the legal entities of the Elicio Group and of its projects under development, construction or operation.
The Legal Counsel shall, together with other team members mainly focus on (Belgian, French, Spanish, Serbian) corporate law related legal support but good knowledge of international contract law offers a head start and can broaden the scope of work to M&A transactions and different commercial contracts.
PROFILE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The Legal Counsel must have as a minimum a Legal Master Degree with a minimum of 5 years direct work experience in corporate legal work, preferably in an industrial environment. Additional experience in contract law would be highly appreciated.
KEY COMPETENCES AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative, ‘down to earth’ environment
- Diligent, proactive, and solution-oriented attitude
- Highly accurate and organized, yet flexible
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Resilient to stress in front of deadlines
- Willingness to continuously develop professional skills and to maintain up to date knowledge on legal matters (corporate & contractual)
- Have in-depth knowledge of (Belgian) corporate law
- Fluent in Dutch, English & French, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft corporate documentation for the approx. 40 Elicio companies and coordinate the corporate housekeeping administration
- Negotiate and draft different types of commercial contracts (such as shares/assets purchase agreements, services agreements, non-disclosure agreements, cooperation/joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, intra group agreements, etc.)
- Advise on legal aspects of loan documentation and security documents
- Advise on legal aspects of acquisitions, mergers, investments and divestments and coordination of due diligence procedures
- Cooperate with the different divisions of the Elicio Group
- Cooperate with external advisors (such as lawyers, notaries, auditors, etc.)
OFFER & CONTACT
Elicio nv offers you a dynamic and professional environment which encourages individual initiative.
We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits.
You will be working in a young inspiring team offering a unique working atmosphere.
Convince us of your experience and motivation by sending a letter of application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.