Are you passionate about VAT? Do you like to translate complex technical matters into practical advise? Do you like to explore new themes and take on new challenges? Do you have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset? Do you like to work in team, surrounded by top professionals? Then this position may be just the thing for you!
We are looking for a (Senior) VAT Manager to strengthen our indirect tax team in Belgium, based in Brussels (Gateway).
With over 100 professionals, the Deloitte Indirect Tax practice in Belgium is the largest in Belgium , allowing you to have access to a wide variety of experiences and skills, extensive specialisation, a rich variety of clients, and a powerful global network of tax and related resources.
Furthermore, through our unique way of working and people centric approach, you will work in close collaboration in smaller teams, tailored to your skills and our clients’ needs.
Your future team
- Business change and digital economy advisory;
- Qualitative, industry specific and client tailored advisory;
- Indirect tax function stratgegy and management;
- End-to-end ERP solutions;
- Future oriented compliance services and analytics.
What work will you be doing?
- You’ll be working closely together with your clients and learn to build excellent relationships with local and global organisations;
- You will be seen by clients as the first contact person regarding all aspects related to VAT;
- You are involved in business development activities at a Belgian and international level, tuned in to your core specialties;
- You manage multiple relationships with VAT stakeholders within industry and tax authorities;
- You will be responsible for client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards;
- You will be coaching and developing a team of VAT professionals;
- You are working alongside specialists from the Tax, Consulting and Legal teams.
- You are a team player with strong communication and networking skills;
- You have an open, creative, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have gained 6-10 years of relevant experience in a VAT focused role as tax advisor, lawyer or inhouse specialist, where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You have a good working knowledge of Dutch and/or French and of English;
- You have a degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background through experience.
We offer you
A young, dynamic, inclusive and international working environment;
Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
A personalized development program and a dedicated coach to help you grow further;
Outstanding and continuous learning programme;
An attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 1,000 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je dttbe.taleo.net.