Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies.
Through our industry-focused approach, we offer tailor-made business solutions. Deloitte’s Financial Services Industry (FSI) practice is recognized as a global leader in providing professional consulting services to the financial services industry. Our financial services industry practice is the firm’s largest industry practice. It is also the fastest growing part of our business. Within the Financial Services Industry, we focus on the Banking and Capital Markets, Investment Management and Insurance Sector.
For both our Business Tax and Indirect Tax departments we are looking for a (Senior) Manager with a solid experience in the FSI sector (Banking and Insurance).
As a (Senior) Manager in our respective FSI Tax teams, you will contribute to a wide range of projects within the financial services industry, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are increasingly facing.
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing corporate tax c.q. indirect tax engagements;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through coaching and counseling;
- Develop strong business relationships with clients in order to identify opportunities and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- Project management including proper resource allocation;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards
- You are experienced in corporate tax c.q. indirect tax with a special focus on Financial Institutions (mainly banking and/or insurance);
- Knowledge and understanding of the Belgian Financial Services market, experience in both Banking and Insurance is considered a strong plus;
- Over six years of previous work experience as an external or inhouse advisor in Banking and Insurance;
- Ability to plan, structure and prepare client ready-work;
- Experienced project leader with an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude;
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development, growth and entrepreneurship are encouraged;
- Unique learning opportunities throughout your entire career;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je dttbe.taleo.net.