For one of our customers, a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products, we are currently looking for a Senior Tax Expert / Accountant.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Economics, specialization VAT and corporate tax
- 10-year work experience in an (international) accounting agency
- Up-to-date knowledge of VAT (EU 2006/112 and BE) and corporate income tax
- Experience with project management is a plus
- Analytical, systematic approach combining technical expertise with business needs
- Accurate and efficient, being able to work both independently and in team
- Knowledge of Navision/D365 is a major plus
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and English, and knowledge of French is a plus
As Senior Tax Expert / Accountant you support the company in managing and controlling the fiscal and financial obligations. You are a strategic business partner of Finance and Accounting and liaises closely with other business units. You are responsible for the general follow-up and support in regards with VAT and corporate tax-related matters (i.e. declarations, reporting and documentation regarding direct and indirect tax obligations). You manage the VAT flows of goods and services for all companies of the group (internationally) in collaboration with the relevant departments and countries. You monitor their accurate and coherent application and accounting treatment in line with the applicable guidelines. You prepare the preparation of monthly and annual tax provisions and tax returns for foreign tax subsidiaries of the group in collaboration with external tax and accountancy agencies where applicable. In your role you provide support in preparing intercompany and transfer pricing analyses with accompanying documentation and offer assistance in case of audits and tax/VAT inspections. You support your department by performing monthly GL accounting and closing activities for a number of affiliate companies.
What do they offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
Apply today !
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Kristin Ex on +32 (0) 499 86 76 61