Website Law firm
The challenge faced by our client is to offer legal advice and deliver a multidisciplinary and creative approach. Their lawyers have deep technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across corporate and M&A, banking & finance, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help their clients. They invest heavily in legal technology to rapidly and further digitalize their service offering to their clients and continue to meeting market demands.
Due to their continuing expansion, our client is looking for a Senior Paralegal to join the team.
- A degree in business management option paralegal studies
- You have 3 or more years of relevant professional experience in a law firm, corporate department, notary public or other relevant experience.
- An advanced spoken and written level of Dutch, French & English.
- A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Organized and focused on quality and attention to detail.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
You will become part of a strong team of 85 lawyers and paralegals. Your main responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Preparing, reviewing and managing corporate legal documents on various topics
- Translation of legal documents
- Drafting minutes (shareholders’ resolutions, board minutes,…)
- Performing and follow-up of legal publications
- Drafting of corporate documents regarding modifications within a Belgian company (transfer of registered office, change of name and statutory purpose, appointment and dismissal of directors, appointment statutory auditor, change of articles of association, etc.)
- Assistance with the recurring filing and publication requirements for Belgian branches (e.g. appointment and dismissal of legal representatives or directors, transfer of registered office or branch, change of name, etc.)
- (De)Registration with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises
- Assistance with the incorporation of a company or the establishment of a branch office in Belgium
- Assistance with the liquidation of companies and the closing of Belgian branch offices
- Assisting clients with obtaining legalizations and sworn translations of legal documents of the company for domestic or foreign use
What do they offer?
Their people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. They encourage true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
They offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries and continuous support in your professional development. They invest heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
The USG Professionals approach?
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
Apply today !
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Senna Ghannami on +32 (0) 9 244 03 36