A top legal practice in Belgium, Laga is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Laga comprises approximately 140 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Kortrijk. Laga offers expert advice in the fields of corporate/M&A, banking & finance, real estate, tax, employment, commercial, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, and litigation.
Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, Laga lawyers work closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists.
Laga provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals (Greenille by Laga).
For our Gateway office in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (senior) Associate with relevant experience in the field of Real Estate.
You will be part of the Real Estate team within the Business Law department where you will assist in and manage a broad range of real estate transactions for national and international clients. You will work in the real estate team as well as our larger legal network.
- you obtained your law degree with outstanding results – additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are great assets
- You have 5 years of experience or more
- your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective – you master French, Dutch and English fluently
- you bring a unique contribution to the team
- you approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset
- you embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession
- you are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night
- promising talent with a sense of humor, team player and strong communication skills
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- Being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus
- Ability to tap into the network and professional services of the market leader Deloitte
- Well-developed training opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
- Attractive extra-legal advantages
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://taleo.talentrecruiting.be/careersection/laga_career_section_general/jobdetail.ftl?job=180000CC&tz=GMT+01:00&tzname →