Website AB Inbev
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Leffe and Jupiter.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
- Legal advice to various AB InBev departments in Belgian and Luxembourg, in particular in the on-trade sector;
- Management of the litigation portfolio (existing and new litigations);
- Drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Giving legal trainings (competition law, contracts, confidentiality, compliance, etc.);
- Executing the compliance program for Belgium and Luxembourg, in particular with regard to the code of conduct, competition law, anti-corruption, etc.
- Managing the external law firms, notaries, consultants etc.
- Maintaining contacts with official bodies to obtain certain permits or authorizations;
- Being the company law counsel for the Belgian and Luxembourg entities of AB InBev;
- Reports to Senior Legal Counsel Belgium and Luxembourg.
Who we’re looking for:
- Master in Law;
- Perfect command of Dutch, French and English;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a legal department of an international company or a law firm;
- Knowledge of the Belgian laws and regulations is a must have;
- Knowledge of or experience with the Luxembourg legislation and regulations is a plus;
- Experience with European and Belgian legislation on competition law
- Litigation experience is a plus;
- Experience in handling complex international legal issues;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Resilient and able to perform in stressful situations;
- Willingness to take ownership, drive results and take up on challenges;
- Strong Project Management skills;
- LL.M. is a plus
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je abinbev.taleo.net.