Luminus is looking for a professional, proactive and pragmatic legal counsel who will play a key role in addressing the short and long term challenges of our production team. Our legal manager will have a special focus on actively contributing to the development of wind energy, for which Luminus has high ambitions.
As Legal Manager, you will take legal ownership for supporting our production department in the continuous development of wind energy:
- You cooperate proactively to the sustainability of permits during their whole life-cycle, including the follow up of litigation before relevant courts.
- You cooperate to the negotiation and conclusion of real estate matters, and contractual matters in general for the realization of wind development.
- You cooperate to the negotiation and conclusion of corporate collaborations to foster wind development (eg constitution of an SPV, Wind Together cooperative,…). Further follow up for the good corporate functioning of those entities .
- You follow up relevant legislation, proactively inform/train the business and assist them for implementation to guarantee compliance.
- You build and develop a strong business partner relationship with all internal stakeholders, including senior management in order to be able to foster sufficient transversal work in the complexity of the files.
- You manage several external legal counsels on a multitude of files in parallel (including negotiation of cost effective fees in collaboration with our purchase colleagues).
- You coordinate legally complaints/claims made by local citizens/customers/regulators, and disputes in general, in terms of setting up the right strategy, writing the correct legal correspondence, participating to negotiations, drawing up settlement agreements or initiation of legal action.
- You create all of the standard documents or contracts required for the business, including new contracts when new business and/or contractual challenges occur.
- You report to the General Counsel.
- You have a Master degree in law.
- You have at least 5 to 7 years of experience (acquired as a lawyer and/or in-house legal counsel) in administrative law, energy law, commercial law, or at least you are willing to learn and specialize in these areas.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral/written).
- You work independently, think and act proactively, and go for professional and pragmatic solutions, fostering transversal collaboration.
- You have sufficient project management skills to be able to handle a multitude of files in parallel.
- You love complexity and can get structured solutions out of it.
- You are a flexible teamplayer.
- Our three corporate values are part of your DNA: #customerfirst #entrepreneurship #alltogether
- Integrity and confidentiality are essential for you.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je luminus.recruitee.com.