At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Legal Counsel EMEA position at Showpad
As Legal Counsel EMEA you’ll be responsible for commercial contracts with prospects and customers in EMEA. You’ll be reviewing the contract requests and advising our Sales Team next to negotiating with our prospects and customers with the objective to find common ground and help close deals.
This position will give you the opportunity to act as a business minded legal professional that is inquisitive but flexible, has a high degree of emotional intelligence and wants to grasp the opportunity to grow along with a fast growing, global SaaS company, backed by renowned investors.
You will be based in our Ghent office, support the Senior Legal Counsel EMEA and report to the General Counsel in the US. Your focus will be on EMEA but you will also have US exposure.
Key Responsibilities for a Legal Counsel EMEA at Showpad
- Support our commercial and sales teams across EMEA (e.g. UKIN, DACH, …) in drafting and negotiating SaaS deals and related agreements (MSA, SLA, NDA, partnerships, …)
- Guide, assist and advise our internal teams (e.g. procurement, finance, information security, People, …) on a variety of matters (e.g. contracting, regulatory, data protection, IP, risk assessment, …).
- In support to the Senior Legal Counsel EMEA, you offer legal advice, perform due diligence and offer support for specific or ad hoc legal projects that help to drive and maintain our high growth (including GDPR, IP, M&A, …).
- Review, manage and update our templates, terms & conditions, contract documentation and policies as needed to align and comply with legal requirements.
- Support post signature contract management activity, including collecting meta-data and maintaining our filing system.
- Commit to continuous learning and innovation
Required Skills for a Legal Counsel at Showpad
- Master’s degree in law
- Demonstrated knowledge of English (both verbal and written) Ability to work independently and has a sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Enjoys working close with the business and keeping the focus on a positive outcome
- Motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn.
- Well-organized, and able to balance multiple projects at the same time and communicate with stakeholders accordingly
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a critical mindset
- Ability to speak Dutch, French and/or German
- An affinity with technology
- Proven experience of contract law in a commercial context
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.showpad.com.