Steve in a nutshell: a dedicated career guide and hands-on recruiter.
Voxbone is a vibrant leading Communications as a Service (CaaS) provider that supports giants and growing businesses with voice and messaging services in the cloud. It is famous for its global inbound voice services. Voxbone makes it surprisingly simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. The time has come to further strengthen its dynamic team with an inhouse Legal Counsel in the heart of Brussels.
# LEGAL COUNSEL # BRUSSELS # INTERNATIONAL TEAM
# TELECOM # GROWING
# TELECOMMUNICATION LAW # COMMERCIAL CONTRACT LAW
# LEGAL AND REGULATORY WORK # BROAD LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you looking for a new opportunity as Legal Counsel, with a diverse role and challenges covering multiple legal and regulatory issues in telecommunications and voice over IP market?
As Legal Counsel at Voxbone, you will support the company’s projects and provide legal and regulatory advice on current and upcoming services that Voxbone wishes to provide.
Your responsibilities in a brief summary are:
- You will follow-up activities of associations to which Voxbone is member, or regulatory administrations and contribute to common positions papers, consultations and undertake other public policy activities.
- You will take the lead as regulatory project manager and ensure full implementation of a given project within a specific timeframe if needed.
- You will provide support to company’s projects by advising the business departments on various regulatory obligations and oversee the implementation of such requirements.
- You will perform any duties and responsibilities as may be assigned, or modified by the Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs.
- You will draft, negotiate and review standard and tailor made contractual agreements relating to Voxbone services, commercial matters, IP matters, insurance, corporate and other business activities of Voxbone.
- You will provide general legal support in commercial deals.
- You will draft or update standard terms and conditions, templates and other types of agreements and legal documents according to internal policies.
- You will provide specialised and pragmatic legal advice to internal teams on a wide range of matters related to Voxbone’s activities in different markets and monitor new legislation regarding these matters.
# 3-6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE # TELECOMMUNICATION LAW
# CONTRACT DRAFTING & NEGOTIATING # ENG + FR (DU IS PLUS)
- You have obtained a Master in Law.
- You have 3 – 6 years of working experience in an international law firm or in the legal department of a multinational company.
- You have full knowledge of Belgian law.
- You can demonstrate tangible experience in corporate, international commercial contract law and business law.
- You have a good understanding of credit and collection process and litigation matters under Belgian law.
- You have experience in working in telecommunication law.
- You have an strong interest for legal and regulatory work in the telco sphere and voice over IP sector.
- You are fluent in French and English, both oral and written; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Please contact Eline Populaire, Head of Steve Legal, on +32 (0)471/56 01 90 or via firstname.lastname@example.org