Our client is a company active in the telecom sector and looking for a Legal Advisor.
- You have a Master in Law Degree obtained in a Belgian university and at least 3 years of experience in a law firm or a legal department.
- A plus is a knowledge of intellectual property law, specific audio-visual rights and copy rights.
- You have an overall knowledge of commercial law.
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself in various domains.
- You are used to have end to end responsibility.
- You speak very fluently Dutch, French and English.
- You are flexible and customer oriented.
Role and responsibilities
- You advise departments on their legal issues, handle litigation files and complaints (from customers or site owners) and provide legal support in these areas.
- You handle litigation files and complaints from 3rd parties: consumer organizations, official authorities, B2B and B2C customers, Mediation services;
- Furthermore, you give GDPR support to the Data Privacy Officer;
- You handle litigation files involving B2B and B2C customers;
- You review and you draft our commercial lease agreements;
- You draft content contracts with broadcasters and contracts with collecting societies;
- You manage the general terms and conditions of the Company for various products and services;
- You give support to the innovation team;
- Last but not least, you monitor changes in the laws and regulations to ensure the Company complies with the law.
What can you expect?
You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover, you can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation (market competitive salary, company car, homeworking and net allowance, performance bonus, meal vouchers) and benefits package.
How to apply?
For more information about this opportunity you can contact Nathalie Donvil (03 203 41 87)
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.usgprofessionals.be.