Website Real Estate Group
Our client is a sound and relevant real estate group in Belgium active in the following areas: real estate asset management, real estate development, real estate financing and financing of PPP projects as well as the management of public parking.
Their ambition is to optimally and sustainably manage a diversified asset portfolio as an integrated operator. As an investor and developer in Belgium, they are also active in France, Luxembourg and other European markets.
To expand their team, our client is looking for a Legal Advisor to join the Brussels legal team.
- You have a Master’s degree in Law;
- You have between 5 to 7 years of experience in a real estate law firm or in a company specialized in real estate;
- You are preferably bilingual French-Dutch with a good knowledge of English;
- You can work with the Microsoft Office;
- You are curious, punctual and you have attention for the ‘detail’;
- You work well autonomous and in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and you are stress resistant.
Role and responsibilities
As Legal Advisor, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The preparation, review, assessment (risk analysis) and negotiation of:
- contracts with contractors and architects;
- purchase, sale and options;
- all kinds of contracts related to real estate (such as leases, commercial lease, long term or building rights, life rent;
- related acts (partial association, the rules of joint ownership)
- Advice on real estate-related subjects (including on aspects of environmental and / or building permits and planning issues)
- Monitoring of disputes (drafting of an amicable agreement or coordinating the external lawyer during legal proceedings);
- Studies and monitoring of the evolution of legislation and jurisprudence.
What can you expect?
Our client values team spirit, dynamism and intellectual curiosity and knows how to appreciate and honor talent. That is why they offer you career and training opportunities in a motivating working environment, an attractive salary package with fringe benefits. Furthermore, their office is centrally located in the Brussels area.
How to apply?
For more information about this opportunity you can contact Kristin Ex (03 800 42 18)