Website Real Estate Company
Our client is a Belgian REIT (SIR/GVV) listed on Euronext Brussels since 1999 [HOMI]. The company is specializing in the acquisition, development, letting and management of residential real estate. They hold a real estate portfolio worth over €570 million in Belgium and the Netherlands.
To support the further growth of their team, they are looking for a Lease Administrator.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in legal practice or training/experience in real estate;
- You have a very good knowledge of French, English and Dutch;
- You are punctual and self-disciplined;
- You are a strong communicator and organizer.
- You prepare the letting of vacant apartments;
- You are responsible for the follow-up with the Property Manager & Letting Agents (internal & external);
- You prepare new lease contracts;
- You ensure the entry of tenant & lease data in Axxerion;
- You are responsible for the follow-up on tenant obligations;
- You organize expert inspections;
- You manage lease breaks & other addenda.
What to expect?
You will get the opportunity to play a key role in a leading and growing company. You’ll join a young and dynamic team and you’ll get a full-time contract with an attractive salary.
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Julie Bastiaens on 03 800 43 06