Website Banking Sector
Our client is well known player in the banking sector. They are a leading German Bank with strong European roots and a global network.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law or Economics and a specialisation in tax;
- At least 2 years experience in tax advisory with relevant advisory experience in the financial sector;
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English;
- You are a good communicator.
- Electronic filing and follow-up of tax returns (Corporate tax, Withholding tax, VAT, …)
- Advise the bank concerning its proper tax position and its fiscal obligations in Belgium and in a Group context (Corporate Tax, Withholding Tax, VAT, etc);
- Provide timely and correct tax advice concerning the products distributed by the bank (withholding tax, stamp duties, …), as part of the New Product Approval process and on an ad hoc basis;
- Keep working knowledge of the tax legislation up-to-date, especially concerning tax rules in relation to the banking sector, analyse the latest developments and legislation and inform subsequently the involved stakeholders;
- Provide all parties involved with the necessary tax training;
- Coordinate with the operational services and IT department on the necessary changes to the systems and/or processes of the bank, due to amended fiscal legislation.
What to expect?
Our client offers you a dynamic and innovative environment, combined with a competitive salary package.
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.