Are you at the beginning of your legal career, looking for an unique opportunity to kick-start or further progress your career? Join the Legal & Compliance Team of Danone Benelux!
Your role as Junior Legal Manager
In this dynamic role you will be part of the Legal team, headed by the General Counsel Benelux. The team delivers high quality and pragmatic legal services to all parts of our business in the Benelux, while managing internal and external stakeholders (such as law firms and authorities). You will be based in the Danone offices in Brussels (Docks) and report to the Senior Legal Counsel of the team. As you will mainly focus on our Belgian business, you will also work from our dairy factory in Rotselaar once a week. We are offering you a broad legal role where your main objective will be to provide support to our three divisions: Essential Dairy- and Plant-Based (Danone); Waters (Evian, Volvic); Specialized Nutrition (Nutricia). Your key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the main legal business partner for our dairy factory in Rotselaar, the Specialized Nutrition Contract & Tenders team as well as the Facilities team by providing first line legal advice and reviewing contracts;
- Advise our marketing and sales teams on activation campaigns for our products, such as contests, tv commercials and advertisement, as well as collaboration with bloggers and influencers;
- Review and keep legal tools for the business (such as contract templates, checklists, flashcards) up to date;
- Give trainings to the business on various compliance and legal topics;
- Owner of “legal operations” (contract management tool, Integrity tool, Corporate reporting tool).
You freshly graduated in law and have already taken some first steps in your legal career. We are looking for a pro-active and energetic team player who is also able to work autonomously. Although we aim for candidates with a commercial law background, any knowledge of public procurement and/or life sciences is considered as a plus in order to fully support our Specialized Nutrition Business. Furthermore you have:
- Master of Law degree and preferably 0-3 years’ experience in commercial law;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch (native), English (excellent) and French (excellent);
- Analytical skills, you’re good at developing and supporting processes to organise our legal operations efficiently with a good eye for detail.
- Flexible mindset and able to adapt in a fast changing environment;
- Strong interest and curiosity for the FMCG and food industry.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In our Legal & Compliance team, you will work with enthusiastic and dynamic colleagues. The team is very business oriented, accessible and knowledgeable. Bring your enthusiasm, legal knowledge and business sense to Danone’s Benelux legal team and we will give you an exciting opportunity to develop your legal career within an international group, with a lot of attention for personal development.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Together with your manager you will build a yearly personal development plan, based on your personal needs. As a team we regularly organise some team- building events or just a nice day of fun together!
Interested? We invite you to apply online via our career portal. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, please apply directly via our career website.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://jobs.danone.com/job/Brussels-Junior-Legal-Manager-BRU/620284301/ →