The (Junior) Compliance Manager ensures that Cinvio, as a platform and organisation, complies with all relevant financial regulations such as PSD2 and E-money licence. He/She makes sure that Cinvio, as a corporate entity, complies with its code of conduct and other procedural rules, both within and without the company.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Act as the internal guardian of all processes and procedures related to compliance.
- Act as the side kick in the process to become a regulated financial company and be the first point of contact in the future with the regulating authorities.
- Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with changing legislation/directives of the regulating authorities in line with the growth and development of Cinvio.
- Be the compliance advisor on new business ideas and the Cinvio global expansion
- Ensure internal enforcement of the Cinvio procedures.
- Create in-depth reports to keep management and the board of Cinvio updated on the compliance aspects of the business.
Education & Experience
- University level, preferably Law
- Preferrably 1 to 2 years in a similar position, but an ambitious junior person will also be considered!
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Language skills: English and Dutch
- Computer knowledge: being able to use all mainstream office applications
- A unique opportunity to join a start-up and basically have the opportunity of a lifetime!
- Join a great, driven team and you will get the chance to speak up, take on own initiatives and further develop your skills.
- A varied position where you will be able to grow your internal and external network along the way.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, complemented with an extensive package of fringe benefits and tons of new friends.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org