A top legal practice in Belgium, Laga is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Laga comprises approximately 150 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. Laga offers expert advice in the fields of corporate/M&A, banking & finance, real estate, tax, employment, commercial, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, and EU competition and regulatory.
Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, Laga lawyers work closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists.
Laga provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals.
We are looking for a (Junior) Associate with relevant experience in the field of employment law. You will be part of the Employment, Pensions and Benefits team, counting 13 lawyers, where you will help clients with all legal issues in connection with HR.
- you obtained your law degree with outstanding results – additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are great assets
- you have between 0-4 years of experience
- your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective: you master one of the official languages (Dutch or French) and write and speak English fluently
- you bring a unique contribution to the team
- you approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset
- you embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession
- you are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night
- promising talent with a sense of humor, team player and strong communication skills
- an atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus
- well-developed training opportunities
- a competitive remuneration package
- attractive extra-legal advantages
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://taleo.talentrecruiting.be/careersection/laga_career_section_general/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900001J&tz=GMT 01:00&tzname →