Racine Brussels is looking for a (Junior) Associate to join its Employment Department.
Racine Brussels is a firm of about 30 lawyers who offer expert legal advice and support in most areas of national and international business law. We are part of the international Racine network with business law firms and foreign desks in Europe and beyond.
Our Employment Department is looking for a dynamic (Junior) Associate (m/f) with 2 up to 5 years of relevant professional experience and a strong interest in employment law to strengthen its team and to further develop and support the practice group’s growth.
As a (Junior) Associate lawyer, you will assist and advise clients on various employment issues, both on a national and international level, under supervision of a Senior Associate or a Partner and gradually on a more autonomous way.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as an Employment lawyer in Belgium.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, with an excellent knowledge of English.
- You are proactive, you have strong legal and analytical skills, as well as good communication skills.
- You are a team player with commercial awareness, eagerness to learn and grow.
- You want to be part of and contribute to a growing practice group.
- You have a positive mindset and a good sense of humor.
- A professional and stimulating environment to ensure your professional and personal development.
- A collaborative, friendly, challenging and fun working environment.
- A competitive remuneration package according to your experience.
- A good work life balance.
- Modern workplace and easily accessible offices located at the intersection of the Brussels’ ring and the motorway to Ghent, with direct access to public transportation.
To apply click on the button below or for additional information, please contact: Ms. Kathlien Vergels (Partner) via firstname.lastname@example.org