A top legal practice in Belgium, Laga is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Laga comprises approximately 140 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. Laga offers expert advice in the fields of corporate/M&A, banking & finance, EU law, real estate, tax, employment, commercial, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations and litigation.
Laga provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals (Greenille by Laga).
We are currently looking for a Bachelor in the Corporate Compliance team that is part of the Corporate M&A practice.
The Corporate Compliance team offers a full scope of services, including:
- routine, recurring corporate compliance services (e.g. approval and filing of annual accounts, (re-) appointment of directors, auditors, etc.);
- corporate health checks, consistency analysis, status reports and remediation plans;
- incorporation of companies and establishment of branch offices;
- periodic changes and one-off events such as extraordinary shareholders meetings, constitutional changes;
- notarisation and legalisation (apostille) services;
- the use of technology based solutions to support global corporate compliance.
- You have a Bachelor in law, applied law, or project/business management.
- A first experience in a similar role is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You have a strong affinity with technology implementation and innovation in the legal field.
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent organizational skills. You are eager to learn and have problem-solving skills.
- You are a real team player, reliable, flexible, respectful and co-operative to make sure good relationships with internal and external stakeholders can be built.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus.
- Ability to tap into the network and professional services of the market leader Deloitte.
- Well-developed training opportunities.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Attractive extra-legal advantages.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://taleo.talentrecruiting.be/careersection/laga_career_section_general/jobdetail.ftl?job=19000012&tz=GMT 01:00&tzname →