We are looking for an IT&C Lawyer with 0 to 2 years of experience to join our IPTech Practice Group in Belgium.
Who we are
As the first law firm to provide advice in Information Technology & Communications, we have amassed a wealth of experience over the past four decades. With more than 650 lawyers in 47 countries, we are the largest IT&C Group in the world, consistently ranked Band 1 by Chambers Global for TMT, Data Protection and Outsourcing.
Our lawyers work across borders and practice areas to advise providers and users on technology, outsourcing, data privacy, information management, communications and mobility issues — designing compliance programs to protect critical business interests and using novel structures for new technology offerings.
Baker McKenzie Belgium has two offices, one in Brussels and one in Antwerp and is part of the Baker McKenzie group. Baker McKenzie is one of the world’s largest international law firms with over 6.000 lawyers working in 78 major centers around the globe.
Send your cover letter and CV to Erik Van den Branden, HR Manager, Baker McKenzie, Avenue Louise 149 Louizalaan, 1050 Brussels or by email: email@example.com
- You have a strong academic background (law degree, preferably from a Belgian university)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in Information Technology & Communication law
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Strong client-service orientation
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually
- You plan to start your apprenticeship at the bar or you have already started