Our compliance team is looking for a student who can help the project manager to update the CCEP integrated Annual report.
Timing: Between December 2020 and March 2021
- Support update for the CCEP integrated Annual report
- Make updates to the Risks in CTRL print and Wdesk Tools
- Review and update feedback logs and discuss with project manager
You are the intern we are looking for if :
- You have interests for Risk matters, and you are following a higher education in Economics, Legal, IT, Communication
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to meet high tight deadlines
- You are a quick learner and autonomous
- Good system skills in tools as Excel, Word, PowerPoint CTRL Print (training will be provided as part of the assignment)
- Project management; we would like to have someone who is able to work full time for 3 months between December 2020 and March 2021.
Do you have the sparkle we are looking for?
Apply online now . Because we really want to meet you!
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://www.ccep.jobs/job/anderlecht/internship-legal-compliance-brussels/26309/2274874432 →