Website Audi Brussels
- You are responsible for the implementation of the legislation on data protection within Audi Brussels.
- You monitor compliance of data processing activities with the applicable data privacy regulations. In this context, you will in particular monitor the lawful use of systems for the processing of personal data and revise the privacy programme in light of changes in laws and regulatory policies.
- You consult all stakeholders with regard to relevant questions related to data privacy and data security and you work in close relationship with the CISO and IT department.
- You drive and coordinate project related to data protection.
- You develop, organize and conduct data privacy trainings for the employees and you set-up an effective communication programme for the company, including promoting and understanding of privacy topics and related policies and procedures.
- You check if the automated data processing results in specific risks and if they meet the EU legal requirements.
- You organize and participate in the performance of regular audits regarding data privacy compliance.
- You are the main internal point of contact for data privacy related requests. You will answer and monitor the request from employees, work councils and Data Protection Authorities.
- You maintain comprehensive records of all data processing activities conducted by Audi Brussels.
- In addition to your duties as DPO, you also offer general legal support to your colleagues and you will follow-up certain legal matters.
- You drive legal projects to improve efficiency and business responsibility.
- You have a master degree in law and at least 5 years of experience, of which at least one in data protection and/or information security (e.g. GDPR).
- You have experience in drafting and negotiating business transactions.
- You are assertive and have the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
- You are organized and meet your deadlines.
- You have a very good knowledge of German, Dutch and French (spoken and written). Knowledge of English is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and experience with reporting software.
- You are ethical, reliable, discreet and professional.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com