Website K law
K law is an international law firm operating across the fields of corporate and M&A, administrative and public, real estate, banking and finance, employment, tax, dispute resolution as well as business and commercial law. We are also specialized in international private law, offering advice across the board for legal business issues, and the understanding of Belgian and French comparative law in the “Eurometropole Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai.
Our clients range from medium to large organizations, listed companies, and family owned businesses that span across industries, including government bodies and financial institutions. Clients look to us for industry insight, expertise on the latest knowledge of laws and regulations, and dedicated support that focuses on the unique challenges of their business. Beyond our local team, we are supported by a global network that helps us adequately tackle cross-border restructurings and operations.
Our goal is to be your preferred legal firm. Our promise is to bring our creativity and dedication to your unique projects. With a hands-on approach, we offer legal advice tailored to your needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Counsel, you are part of the employment law team and you advise and assist clients in all legal aspects of HR
- You will represent clients in negotiations and/or the courts when required and you will give training to the younger lawyers of your team
- You will work together with lawyers from the corporate and tax department and you will give presentations on various occasions on different topics
- Gradually, you will become one of the ambassadors of the firm
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in social law
- A passion for employment and social law
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills
- You are client-oriented and a real team player
- You are effective, proactive and creative
Our people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries, like the financial services industry, the government, manufacturing businesses, real estate, etc., and continuous support in your professional development. Importantly, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
K law disposes of the state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. K law invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://klaw-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-counsel-employment-law-kortrijk-_175.aspx →