An international law firm based in Brussels is looking for a corporate lawyer with a minimum of five years of experience.
# ASSOCIATE # BRUSSELS
# CORPORATE LAW # INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
# STRONG ACADEMIC BACKGROUND # EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH
# CORPORATE LAW # EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate law, ideally gained within a large international law firm? Do you want to work in a well-known, respected international law firm? Are you very critical of yourself and the quality of your work?
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian Law with a high level of academic achievement.
- You have gained experience in:
- Corporate governance & housekeeping.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Private equity transactions (nationally and internationally).
- Venture capital investments.
- Managing transactions and performing legal due diligences.
- You have Dutch or French as your mother tongue and an excellent command of English.
- You are able to manage your cases in an autonomous way, in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You aim for nothing less than excellence.
- You have experience in having contact with local and international
- You are solution-oriented and business-minded.
- You have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- You will be part of a multicultural work environment.
- You will be challenged by well-known and respected lawyers to become an even better expert.
- You will get the opportunity to be actively involved in legal proceedings.
- You will get an attractive salary package in line with your experience and competencies.
Contact Eline Populaire, Head of Steve Legal, +32 471 56 01 9 0 or via email@example.com.