equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Context of the job
As contract manager it’s your mission to support the Account teams by providing contractual advice, supporting contract negotiations and helping business teams to deploy preventive measures and processes which help to protect equensWorldline’s revenues and reputation and to minimize commercial disputes and litigations.
You will have regular meetings with Account team members, finance, legal counsel and clients as needed and participate to internal risk management and bidding processes.
You will be integrated in Atos Group Contract Management organization and will locally report to the Head of Aftersales Belux.
From a pre-sales phase perspective, you will be requested to provide support in performing RFP/tenders contract and risk assessments, contract drafting, and contract negotiations, and provide advice along the bidding contracting cycle.
From an aftersales/delivery phase perspective, you will be requested to support the business in the deployment of good contract management practices in all or part of the following areas:
- Contractual Awareness: ensure the engagement team is aware of contractual requirements & relevant internal policies, support contractual negotiations (preparing documentation, supporting strategy etc.) and provide advice on how to exploit Commercial Levers (contract terms that benefit project’s finances, or that allow for modifications).
- Contract Change Management: Ownership of the contract change management procedure: reviewing and drafting Contract Change Notes, managing the change management tracking tool, ensure the signatory process is completed etc.
- Formal Communications and Documentation Management: Provide advice on drafting formal communications to be exchanged with the Client (letters, emails) and keep centralized record of them, jointly with the storage of the rest of contractual documentation.
- Governance Management: Promote, ensure and adhere to contract governance procedures (including the supervision that proper tracking & recording of minutes meetings is in place).
- Claim management: Proactively manage Customer & subcontractors claims to support negotiations and prevent formal litigations managing responses and advise account team of contractual position and risks.
- Obligations management: Implementing the Obligation Management process to follow up compliance with contractual obligations, and managing the Obligation Management Tool implemented (if any).
- Third Parties management: In coordination with the legal counsel and purchasing department: preparing back to back agreements with flow down /flow up provisions, negotiating with third parties and monitoring the compliance with their major corresponding contractual obligations.
- Risks management: Provide support for risk management tracking, monitoring and mitigating in alignment with the Rainbow Delivery process. Escalation of issues and deviations as needed.
- Support Client Relationship: Develop and maintain relationship with customer counterpart to help the establishment of smooth commercial relationships, keeping firm positioning on claim management.
- You have a Master degree (preferably in law or economics)
- You have about 5 years in-depth experience working in a similar legal counsel, contract manager or commercial manager position
- Adequate knowledge of ICT
- Knowledge of the market standard processes and IT infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of equensWorldline products and services is an asset
- Strong legal/contractual background
- Competencies and mindset:
- Proactivity and risk mitigation approach
- Solution and business oriented
- Analytic and disciplined
- Strong communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Team player and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to work and deliver results in an international context
- Autonomous and able to work in an organized and structure way
- Fluent in English, Dutch and in French
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=452935 →