Website Property developer
About my client
My client is one of Belgium’s largest listed property developer, known for high-quality architecture with a strong emphasis on sustainability and innovation.
As a project developer and real estate investor, active all over Europe, my client develops ambitious projects and is specialised in complex projects with a mixed purpose, combining residential and commercial real estate.
For a listed real estate company active in 6 European countries you ensure that the business is meeting all its regulatory and legal obligations, including FSMA regulation. You create internal policies for the business and ensure these are followed at all times. You advise senior management and train employees on all relevant policies. The function reports to the Group CFO.
- Developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures (AML, whistleblowing, GDPR, KYC, etc.)
- Ensuring the business is up to date on legislation, regulation and best practice
- Inspiring and leading a culture of compliance
- Train employees on internal policies
- Conduct regular/periodic compliance checks in liaison with legal departments, corporate affairs and CSR and report conclusions and recommendations to Executive Committee and to Audit & Risk Committee
- Maintain regular contact and build relationship with supervising authorities (FSMA, CETIF, COB, etc…)
- Ad hoc support to specific requests related to compliance
- You have a Master’s degree
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience working in a compliance related department in a large corporate
- Detail oriented
- Good judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense of ethics
- Dutch/French with a good command of English
What’s on offer
- Besides the challenging function, you will get continuous training internally and externally to sharpen your hard- and soft skills;
- We offer a very pleasant working environment in an ambitious, enterprising team and a company focused on ‘growth for excellence’.
- Career opportunities
Send your resume to email@example.com