Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. Do you love tackling big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? We do, and as a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses! Apple’s Competition Law and Policy group is looking for a qualified individual to join the team.
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience working on EU competition law issues
- Ability to clearly prioritize and advise through excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent ability to analyze problems and come up with practical, workable solutions
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Strong preference for candidate with French and/or German language proficiency
- Preference will be given to candidates with government competition law experience
- Advise the company on a variety of complex competition issues
- Drive the regulatory strategy and engagement on competition matters across Europe
- Provide competition law counseling to clients at all levels of management and across all Apple business groups in Europe
- Partner with our Government Affairs team to engage with regulators and policy makers
- Develop and conduct competition training for all Apple business groups in Europe
This role is in Brussels and will report to the Director of Competition Law & Policy in the US. The candidate will need to work well with the local team in Brussels and across Europe, while also working with remote teams in the US and around the world.
Must be a qualified lawyer and/or solicitor
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je jobs.apple.com.