Founded in 1965 by lawyers committed to legal excellence, Liedekerke is an independent law firm recognized for its leadership and expertise.
As a client you can rely on flexible and multidisciplinary teams. Each of our practice areas is highly regarded, and our lawyers are recognized for their commitment to our clients’ interests. In cross border matters we assist you with our solid international service capability and our relationships with leading law firms across the world.
With over 110 lawyers, our goal is not to be the largest firm but to be the firm of choice for clients who require trusted advice and innovative and business-aware legal solutions. Although we excel in minimizing conflict, when litigation is unavoidable, we have a record of prevailing in court.
What we offer
- a multilingual, open and stimulating environment;
- direct client contact from day one;
- interesting and high profile cases;
- a true commitment to your education and training;
- a friendly atmosphere, focused on excellence, exchange and teamwork;
- a good compensation and benefits package.
What we expect
- you have a first class Belgian law degree;
- you have excellent legal analysing skills, which is proven by your academic records
- you have obtained an additional degree in tax law or you are currently pursuing a specialization in tax law;
- you already have some experience and are immediately available or you are available to start in September/October 2020;
- you are dynamic, efficient and perseverant;
- you are a real team player but you are able to work independently as well;
- you are a fluent communicator in Dutch or French with an excellent knowledge of the second national language and English;
- you are attracted by an independent firm which defines its own international strategy
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://www.liedekerke.com//recrutement.html →