Founded in 1965 by lawyers committed to legal excellence, Liedekerke is an independent law firm recognized for its leadership and expertise.
As a client you can rely on flexible and multidisciplinary teams. Each of our practice areas is highly regarded, and our lawyers are recognized for their commitment to our clients’ interests. In cross border matters we assist you with our solid international service capability and our relationships with leading law firms across the world.
With over 110 lawyers, our goal is not to be the largest firm but to be the firm of choice for clients who require trusted advice and innovative and business-aware legal solutions. Although we excel in minimizing conflict, when litigation is unavoidable, we have a record of prevailing in court.
We are looking for an Associate with 2 to 3 years’ experience to join our Real Estate team
Our core real estate practice is led by partners Yves Delacroix and Alexandre Emond. The team works closely with the firm’s other practices, in particular the tax department, the regulatory department (city planning and environment) and the corporate and finance department, each of which is likewise renowned as being amongst the best in the country.
Altogether our firm counts some 25 specialists in the real estate sector who are experts in all legal disciplines intrinsic to real estate.
We cover all aspects within the sector: retail property, hotel and leisure property, office property, industrial property (warehouses and industrial sites), residential care and residential property (generally acting for professional companies or firms active in the residential property market).
We assist Belgian and foreign clients at all stages of their property projects whether the need is for advice, drafting and negotiation of documentation, or dispute-resolution.
What we offer
Associates starting or continuing their career within our Real Estate team can expect:
- highly interesting, challenging and diversified matters;
- a multilingual, open and stimulating work environment;
- team work;
- direct client contact from day one;
- a true commitment to your continued legal education and training;
- attractive financial conditions.
What we expect
We are looking for a bright associate who:
- has a first class Belgian law degree;
- has 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Real Estate law team;
- has strong analytical skills;
- has editorial fluency and impeccable spelling;
- is eager to learn;
- is client-oriented and thinks practically and commercially;
- has excellent organisational skills and is able to meet tight schedules;
- is a team player yet is able to work independently;
- is a fluent communicator in Dutch or French with a good command of the other language and English.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://ourjobs.cvwarehouse.com/Company/Job/193564?companyGuid=78ba1deb-a9bd-4ed8-a2c8-f3ef8ede4ad9&lang=en-US →