ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers and 35 employees. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, they advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
They help their clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to their specialist legal knowledge, they focus on thinking creatively together with their clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Their aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
They are currently looking for an experienced associate to join their department of Real Estate & Regulatory, with knowledge of Real Estate Law, Private Law and Contractual Law.
# ASSOCIATE # BRUSSELS # REAL ESTATE LAW
# LEADING BELGIAN LAW FIRM # GROWING TEAM
# 3-6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE # REAL ESTATE LAW # EXCELLENT STUDY GRADES
# TEAM PLAYER # GOOD WRITING SKILLS
- You have obtained a Master in Law.
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in Real Estate Law, ideally in a similar practice (a first rated Belgian or international law firm).
- You achieved excellent grades during your university studies. If you have worked or studied abroad we considered it to be an asset.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English to levels suitable for business. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are an open and enthusiastic team player, highly motivated, combining a profound interest in Real Estate Law with commercial awareness.
# COMPETITIVE & ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE # TEAM ACTIVITIES # FRIENDLY & PLEASANT WORKPLACE
# PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT # EXPERTISE
- You will work in a working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- You will receive competitive and attractive package.
Please contact Eline Populaire, Head of Steve Legal, via 0471 56 01 90 or via email@example.com.