Steve in a nutshell: a dedicated career guide and hands-on recruiter
ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, they advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
They help their clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to their specialist legal knowledge, they focus on thinking creatively together with their clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Their aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
They are currently looking for an experienced associate to join their Employment team.
# ASSOCIATE # BRUSSELS # COMPETITION LAW
# LEADING BELGIAN LAW FIRM # GROWING TEAM
# MIN 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE # COMPETITION LAW # EXCELLENT STUDY GRADES
# TEAM PLAYER # GOOD WRITING SKILLS
- You have obtained a Master in Law.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with EU and Belgian competition law.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer who achieved excellent grades during his/her university studies.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English to levels suitable for business. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Preferably you have already worked or studied abroad.
- You are an open and enthusiastic team player, highly motivated, combining excellent legal knowledge with commercial awareness.
# COMPETITIVE & ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE # TEAM ACTIVITIES # FRIENDLY & PLEASANT WORKPLACE
# PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT # EXPERTISE
- You will work in a working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- You will receive competitive and attractive package.
Contact Eline Populaire, Head of Steve Legal, via 0471/56 01 90 or via email@example.com