A top legal practice in Belgium, Laga is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Laga comprises approximately 170 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. Laga offers expert advice in the fields of corporate/M&A, banking & finance, real estate, tax, employment, commercial, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, and litigation.
Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, Laga lawyers work closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists.
Laga provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals (Greenille by Laga).
The Laga Banking & Finance Practice is truly cross-border. We cooperate on a daily basis with several US, UK and other international law firms on complex transactions. Our practice encompasses structured finance, asset finance, real estate finance, banking including syndicate lending and leveraged finance, financial restructurings, financial advisory (including fintech and regtech related assignments), as well as debt capital markets. Our clients are Belgian and international banks and financial institutions, institutional investors, Belgian and international corporates, the Belgian governments and rating agencies.The Laga banking & finance team is consistently ranked as leading by Legal 500, Chambers and IFLR.
We are actively looking at further expanding the team.
You will be part of the Banking & Finance team (currently 12 lawyers) within the Business Law department where you will assist in a broad range of financial transactions for Belgian and international credit institutions, corporates and institutional clients.
- you obtained your law degree with outstanding results – additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are great assets
- you have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective – you master English, Dutch and French fluently (our working language being English)
- you approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset
- you embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession
- you are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night
- promising talent with a sense of humor, team player and strong communication skills
- your main office location will be Gateway, Zaventem (Brussels)
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- Being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus
- Ability to tap into the network and professional services of the market leader Deloitte
- Well-developed training opportunities, including secondments
- A competitive remuneration package
- Attractive extra-legal advantages
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://taleo.talentrecruiting.be/careersection/laga_career_section_general/jobdetail.ftl?job=190000GU&tz=GMT+02:00&tzname=Europe/Brussels →