Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
As Compensation and Mobility Consultant, you provide Total rewards consulting to Cargill managers and employees, including support of the Total rewards processes, day-to-day consulting and resolution of issue escalation. You have the desire to work with various levels of employees and management, along with various cultures. You utilize full compensation expertise to interpret and administer policy and programs for a portfolio of employees. This includes process delivery, data research and analysis, tools and compliance as well as client/vendor interaction. You primarily support managers and employees in the region, including mobile employees moving into the region. You lead research and analysis of Total rewards projects as required and may also support managers and employees in an Enterprise/Function when a consistent approach or specific business knowledge is required.
- You Participate lead and/ or participate in projects affecting total rewards in the EMEA region, which can include Global mobility projects, compensation analytics projects, incentive design and implementation projects
- You independently advise and consult with Cargill HR, management, and employees regarding the interpretation and delivery of complex Total rewards policies, programs and processes within the region
- You assess individual situations and provide guidance with the appropriate solution
- You collaborate, lead and champion change with key internal and external stakeholders, peers, and leadership members to ensure acceptance of new solutions and related processes
- You provide expertise and identification/execution of continuous improvement opportunities
- You guide/ review/ perform activities to ensure the consistent application of Total rewards philosophy and standards, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements for the region, working with legal counsel as appropriate
- You independently conduct necessary research and analysis to provide compensation recommendations to your internal stakeholders
- You prepare total rewards reports/ materials for use by HR and managers
- +5 years of compensation and/or global mobility experience at an EMEA level
- Strong understanding of total rewards principles and programs
- Excellent customer service, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence employees at all levels of the organization including key business leaders
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and change implementation on total rewards programs
- Focus on continuous improvement
- High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive compensation and financial information
- Ability to interface effectively within a virtual global team environment and partner with multiple HR and management business partners
- Ability to be flexible in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated record of promoting an inclusive environment and seeking ways to integrate diverse populations
- Proactive and ‘doer’ mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Fluent in English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://www.cargill.com/job-detail?job=MEC01181&country=Belgium →