Site Insurance group
With more than 25 offices worldwide and having its headquarter in London, our client is leading insurance group with local knowledge and experience. In Belgium they have an extensive expertise in liability insurance, technical insurance, fire insurance, transport insurance and fleet.
Our client is looking for a new colleague, Underwriter Liability, to strengthen the liability team based in Brussels.
- You have obtained a Master in Economics or Insurance or Law or you have an equivalent profile through experience;
- You have acquired 3 to 5 years of experience in underwriting, preferably in the industrial sector;
- You have a solid product knowledge of insurance and more in particular liability products would be considered an advantage;
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- You are results oriented and you can work autonomously as well as in team;
- You are analytical, creative and well organized;
- You are responsible, like to develop your network and have commercial flair;
- You have developed good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and underwriting tools;
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
As an Underwriter Liability you will:
- Assist in writing new profitable business but also renew and handle a portfolio of existing accounts;
- Handle files from a to z;
- Analyze, assess, advise and accept new liability type insurance contracts based on our acceptance policy;
- Proactively ensure that the quality of the subscription, both from a technical (correct use of terms and fees) as well as a service perspective (speed, professional interaction with clients and brokers, solving complex issues) is maintained;
- Actively contribute to achieving the quantitative and qualitative targets of your BU;
- Build partnerships with brokers and clients through regular visits, presentations and providing adequate support;
- Keep abreast of market trends, results and commercial opportunities and take the necessary actions, e.g. new product development.
What does the client offer?
Working for our client means working in a dynamic, growing and international company with a special focus on entrepreneurship, initiative and personal development.
The client offers an attractive package of benefits alongside the monthly salary together the possibility for continuous development.
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centered approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
Apply today !
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Nathalie Donvil on +32 3 203 41 87
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.usgprofessionals.be.