Site Tiberghien economics
Who we are
Tiberghien economics was established 5 years ago in view of a privileged partnership with the highly regarded BeLux law firm Tiberghien.
We are a boutique firm offering full scope transfer pricing and valuation services to our clients. Closely linked to these main practice areas, our services offerings also include innovation and business modeling.
We are a team of experienced, motivated and down to earth people that believe in modern management styles. We dare to think differently and have a mindset that dares to challenge existing practices, in terms of what we do, but also how we do it. We truly believe that people are our key assets and have the ambition to create an environment where people can become true inspirers and game changers. Our team mainly operates from our offices in Antwerp and Brussels.
We work for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from large multinational companies to SME, often with a strong footprint in Belgium or Luxemburg.
Tiberghien economics currently is a team of 6 people working closely together with Tiberghien which employs more than 120 lawyers, covering a full spectrum of tax services. Our partnership, that combines economics with tax law, is unmatched in Belgium. In order to assure an international coverage to our clients, we operate within a broad international network of experts, called WTS Global.
What we do
Transfer Pricing: We provide a full scope of transfer pricing services, including tangible assets, intangible assets, services and digital within the transfer pricing full life cycle, i.e., assessing, designing, implementing, documenting and sustaining of transfer pricing aspects. We have a focus/specialty on complex transfer pricing aspects such as business restructurings and financial transactions. Considering our integrated approach with Tiberghien lawyers, we can combine tax an economic expertise during transfer pricing audits in a unique manner, and through its full cycle – from a pre-audit meeting until litigation.
Valuation: We perform a broad spectrum of assets and business valuations, such as tax and transfer pricing valuations, buy/sell valuation in deals/transactions, for financial reporting purposes, litigation and economic damages. Furthermore, we can assist our clients in providing support during the buy/sell process.
Closely linked to these two practice areas are:
Innovation: We assist clients in their application as well as setting the strategy in view of IP regimes such as the Belgian Innovation Income Deduction.
Business modeling: We can also assist clients in value chain and supply chain model optimization, capital & debt advisory, functional profiling and organization of reporting models as well as providing business support such as feasibility studies.
To further expand our team, we are looking for a:
(SENIOR) CONSULTANT TRANSFER PRICING
BRUSSELS / ANTWERP
You are a graduate with a strong interest in transfer pricing or business models or have up to 3 years of experience in transfer pricing and are interested in working with clients that operate in broad variety of sectors.
You can work on a flexible, independent basis, have a problem solving attitude and you are eager to learn on the job.
We offer an interesting position in a challenging environment in which you can start or further develop your career in a young and dynamic environment.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Assisting team members in drafting deliverables while receiving on the job coaching
- Co-participating in meetings or calls with clients
- Performing calculations accurately
- Assisting in writing transfer pricing reports, various types of advice, benchmarking analysis, etc.
- Using financial databases to extract data and to perform assessments (such as credit scoring)
- Involved in project management
- Participating in writing proposals
- Involved in internal training sessions and assist in the preparation of external seminars
- Involved in monitoring and assessing the impact of relevant new regulations/guidance (such as OECD reporting)
- Interact with our partners of Tiberghien
- Master’s degree in economics or law, potentially with a supplementary degree in tax
- You are a recent graduate or expect to graduate soon OR you have experience in transfer pricing up to 3 years
- You can work on an independent basis, are flexible, creative, persistent and eager to learn
- Having excellent writing skills is a plus
- You can express yourself fluently in English and in Dutch and/or French
- You have good social skills and can work on a client-oriented basis
- You are a team player, have strong communication skills and have an entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer?
- A challenging starting position in our firm offering vast learning opportunities for clients operating in various sectors
- A flexible working environment with a strong focus on personal aspects
- An interesting salary package with benefits
Are you interested in jointly building our firm by having the ability to take up own responsibilities at an earlier stage in your career than traditionally would be the case?
Send your CV and motivation to HR@tiberghien.com:
Havenlaan 86 C / 419
In case of questions, you can contact us on the number +32 2 773 40 00.