For our client, bpost, we are currently looking for a Compliance Manager, located at the headquarter (Brussels office).
Bpost wants to create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programs for everyone for its staff.
Bpost operates in a complex regulatory environment which is constantly changing and provides both risks and opportunities. That is why they are looking for a Compliance Manager for their Corporate Compliance & Data Protection Department.
The role of the department Corporate Compliance & Data Protection is key to help the management navigate in this challenging eco-system in a compliant and ethical manner.
- You – above all – are a dynamic team player who combines solid strategic thinking with an innovative and creative approach;
- You hold a Master degree in Law and hold good academic credentials;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Belgian, European & International regulations in the scope of Compliance;
- You have a proven track record as Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager of Legal Counsel in a medium or large company for a least some years.
- You hold a business acumen partnered with a dedication for legality and high ethical standards, that are the foundations of your professional background;
- You have experience in project management and are a true business partner;
- You can work under pressure, with an eye for detail and with tight deadlines. On top, you do not fear ‘ working with numbers’;
- You are empathic and dynamic and willing to coach a team;
- You have strong influencing and networking skills (thanks to your engaging character, your flexibility and your inclusive character);
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
As a Compliance Manager, you will have a dual role on both AML /AML compliance and on compliance projects
You will be responsible for ensuring that bpost adheres to all the legal standards as well as internal policies and procedures. The AML compliance program will become your biggest challenge, together with the management of new projects to design and implement effective compliance tools, processes & policies within the department:
As AML compliance manager:
- You will be responsible for overseeing, with respect to the postal financial activities of bpost, the company’s AML compliance program that is designed to prevent the company from being used to facilitate money laundering. Key elements include: (1) develop, implement and monitor standards and procedures for transaction monitoring, embargo-, sanction- and & PEP-screening, and the notifications by post offices of suspicious activities, (2) training of/ and communication with employees in the retail network, (3) reporting of suspicious transactions to the CFI/CTIF, (4) develop and implement of a compliance monitoring program (including CPL risk assessment).
- You will be in charge of a team of 4 to 6 AML compliance assistants.
- You will keep abreast of all evolutions and developments in existing regulations applicable to AML compliance in order to be able to provide adequate support.
- You will be the contact person of the regulatory and control authorities acting within AML scope.
As a compliance manager in charge of new projects, process and procedures within the department:
- You will design & implement effective compliance tools, processes and policies enabling efficient (1) implementation & follow-up of bpost Group compliance programs, (2) consolidated reporting to management, Group Executive Committee and Board, (3) follow-up of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance and (4) assessment of company’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- You will design & implement a whistleblowing program for the company.
- You will identify and share good practices, perform benchmarks and develop awareness for compliance and ethical matters within the company
What does the client offer?
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where bpost really distinguishes:
- You have an impact on the outside world, because as an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities.
- You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our many training programs and the many career opportunities.
- In the coming years, bpost group will pursue additional growth opportunities, internally and externally, within the frame of its core competences. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all, it creates many challenging projects (from which you get full ownership).
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
- You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
- You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
- With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centered approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
Apply today !
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Kristin Ex on +32 (0) 499 86 76 61 or by using the link below.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.usgprofessionals.be.