Founded in 1965 by lawyers committed to legal excellence, Liedekerke is an independent law firm recognized for its leadership and expertise.
As a client you can rely on flexible and multidisciplinary teams. Each of our practice areas is highly regarded, and our lawyers are recognized for their commitment to our clients’ interests. In cross border matters we assist you with our solid international service capability and our relationships with leading law firms across the world.
With over 110 lawyers, our goal is not to be the largest firm but to be the firm of choice for clients who require trusted advice and innovative and business-aware legal solutions. Although we excel in minimizing conflict, when litigation is unavoidable, we have a record of prevailing in court.
We are looking for an associate to join our Corporate team in September/October 2021
The Corporate & Finance team
Our Corporate and Finance Team provides our clients with practical and business-oriented solutions in all Corporate, M&A and Finance matters. This includes mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, corporate governance issues, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and corporate litigation as well as advising clients on banking and financial law matters, including banking transactions, (debt and equity) capital markets transactions and financial regulatory matters.
Our Corporate and Finance team is one of the largest in Belgium. By combining their expertise and knowledge, our lawyers address our clients’ needs in Corporate and Finance quickly, whether they arise in Belgium or abroad. For cross-border transactions, we work on a daily basis with top-tier foreign law firms.
We are currently looking for an associate with a strong interest in Corporate.
What we offer
The associate who considers to start his/her career in our team can expect:
- highly interesting and challenging files;
- a multilingual, open and stimulating environment;
- direct client contact from day one;
- a true commitment to your education and training;
- an attractive compensation and benefits package.
What we expect
- you have a first class Belgian law degree – additional education abroad (e.g. in the UK or the USA) is a plus;
- you have obtained excellent academic results;
- you have strong analytical and drafting skills;
- you have a hands-on mentality, are proactive and ready to take initiative;
- you are eager to learn;
- you are client-oriented, you think practically and commercially;
- you are a team player while you are being able to work independently as well;
- you are a fluent communicator in French, with an excellent command of the Dutch and English.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://ourjobs.cvwarehouse.com/Company/Job/193466?companyGuid=78ba1deb-a9bd-4ed8-a2c8-f3ef8ede4ad9&lang=en-US →