Steve Skills – Legal Recruitment
As a Premier Belgian business law firm, Liedekerke is recognised for its innovative thinking and legal expertise. They are a full-service firm, providing contentious and non-contentious advice in every key business practice area, with over 110 lawyers and offices in Brussels, London and Africa.
Their client base in the Litigation & Arbitration Practice is highly diversified:
- from multinational, foreign and Belgian corporations,
- mercantile and investment banks and hedge funds,
- governments and international organisations.
They handle disputes involving foreign parties, litigation or arbitration in Belgium or abroad, enforcement proceedings, organising multi-jurisdiction claims or defence strategies, urgent and complex domestic litigation or class actions.
Their litigation and arbitration practice offers a seamless cross-border service thanks to their privileged links with top tier international networks (Lex Mundi, etc.) and tested working relationships with leading law firms across the world.
Liedekerke has a track record of dealing with complex, high-stake international arbitration.
|# SENIOR ASSOCIATE||# BRUSSELS||# INT. ARBITRATION LAW|
|# LEADING BELGIAN FIRM||# GROWING TEAM||# PRESENCE IN AFRICA|
|# 6 -8 YEARS EXP.||# INT. ARBITRATION||# EXCELLENT ACADEMIC RECORDS|
|# PERSONALITY||# AUTONOMOUS||# AMBITIOUS|
- You have obtained a master’s in law from a Leading Belgian University.
- You have 6 to 8 years of experience including some arbitration practice.
- You have experience in international and national arbitration (ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, ICSID, CEPINA…).
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English with a good command of Dutch or French.
- You have excellent writing and research skills, a business oriented profile and a positive attitude to problem solving.
- You have the ability to take responsibility and to work as part of a team.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are committed to combine excellence with high standards of integrity and professionalism.
|# GROWING PRACTICE||# AUTONOMY||# FRIENDLY & PLEASANT WORKPLACE|
# CAREER PATH
|# EXPERTISE||# COMPETITIVE & ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE|
- Working as part of one of the fastest growing international arbitration practice in Belgium.
- A multilingual, open and stimulating environment.
- Direct client contact from day one.
- Interesting and high profile cases.
- Training skills, opportunities and experience you need to enhance your career.
- Teamwork and challenging intellectual assignments.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Contact Bernard Van Steenberge, Head of Steve Skills, via 0486 24 77 39 or via email@example.com.