Site Law firm
My client is a one of the top business law firms in Belgium acting for both domestic and non-domestic companies. Their entrepreneurial, innovative and pragmatic approach makes them a highly respected partner in the market. My client is a rapidly growing and ambitious law firm that offers practical and business-orientated quality legal guidance to their high profile listed and non-listed national and international clients.
My client is an independent law firm within an alliance of a globally renowned international legal network. This strategic alliance offers an industry focussed approach with in-dept experience in a number if challenging sectors. Understanding their clients’ market, their business needs and their challenges, makes them a designated business partner for their worldwide clientele.
My client offers a proactive and highly stimulating work environment, that cares about personal and professional growth.
Being part of the Employment team, you will work in all aspects of labour and Employment law (both individual & collective relations), including a compliant work place, social security law, unions and works councils’ advice.
You are specialised in advising and assisting your clients in corporate and labour restructuring projects by helping them with compliance with Employment law requirements and works councils procedures. Besides that, you will assist clients on industrial relations (work councils, trade unions, labour authorities) and employee governance issues.
You will provide legal service of the highest quality in relation to Compensation & Benefits, Health & Safety, International mobility, business startups, downsizing and restructuring, Employee Incentive Schemes, HR Public sector, HR transactional services and HR Restructuring, due diligence, deal negotiations, work council advice.
You will provide advice in pre-litigation dispute resolution, litigation defence and settlements with both employees and government agencies.
Your practice area has both a national as international dimension providing you with the opportunity to work for a varied and prominent clientele.
- You have obtained a Belgian Master in Law, with excellent grades at university. An LL.M. or a specialised ManaMa is a plus;
- You are a qualified lawyer, with 7 to 10 years of experience in a specialised employment law team of an international or national law firm.
- You are experienced in advising on individual and collective labour law, company reorganisation and bankruptcy proceedings;
- You have an excellent (near native) command of English. Dutch or French is your mother tongue. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are highly motivated to be a part of a business minded team with in-dept legal expertise.
- You are eager to work in a proactive and stimulating environment, that cares about your personal and professional growth.
- Team-work, flexibility and work-life balance is highly valued.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://steve.fit/project/senior-associate-employment-law/ →