Site Law firm
My client is a one of the top business law firms in Belgium acting for both domestic and non-domestic companies. Their entrepreneurial, innovative and pragmatic approach makes them a highly respected partner in the market. My client is a rapidly growing and ambitious law firm that offers practical and business-orientated quality legal guidance to their high profile listed and non-listed national and international clients.
My client is an independent law firm within an alliance of a globally renowned international legal network. This strategic alliance offers an industry focussed approach with in-dept experience in a number if challenging sectors. Understanding their clients’ market, their business needs and their challenges, makes them a designated business partner for their worldwide clientele.
My client offers a proactive and highly stimulating work environment, that cares about personal and professional growth.
Being part of the Corporate and M&A team, you will work in a dynamic and high-performing environment on a wide spectrum of challenging cases providing legal service in relation to general corporate law advise, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets transactions, restructuring and corporate litigation.
Your practice area has both a national as international dimension providing you with the opportunity to work for a varied and prominent clientele. Autonomy and a continuous focus on providing the highest quality goes hand in hand with effective teamwork in order to offer the client expert guidance on all types of Corporate Law issues.
- You have obtained a Belgian Law degree, with an excellent academic record. An LL.M. or a specialised ManaMa is a plus.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer, with 8 to 10 years of experience in an international oriented law firm;
- Deal and/or litigation experience in the sector, in addition to pure advisory work, is highly valued.
- You have a native level of both French and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are highly motivated to be a part of a business minded team with in-dept legal expertise.
- You are eager to work in a proactive and stimulating environment, that cares about your personal and professional growth. Flexibility and work-life balance is highly valued.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://steve.fit/project/senior-associate-corporate-law/ →