Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specialises in helping organisations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies and are able to deploy contractors under our entities across the world. We offer exceptional opportunities to grow and learn in collaboration with an international team, with the possibility to develop to a legal managerial role.
Accutor AG, the global Legal and Tax Consultancy firm is looking to hire a European Lawyer/Paralegal based in our office in Switzerland or Malta.
- Mandatory – achieved at least an Upper Second Class in relevant Degree, specifically LLB Hons, BA in law or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ legal experience demonstrating strong interest in Employment Law, Corporate Law, International Financial Regulation, or International Commercial Law.
- Be able to demonstrate sound understanding of EU law, contracts, negotiation and legal processes
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis.
- Comfortable in a team, working independently and leading projects.
- Ability to lead and close off a Project independently.
- Strong ability to assimilate and absorb new information, then utilise this theoretical information in practical situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure, handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Google Chrome.
- Language Skills – in addition to a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English, the successful candidate will be comfortable in the spoken form of another language.
- Full training will be provided.
- Oversee and update setup of each Contractor or Employee in the internal system.
- Responsible for the review, verification and validation of documentation, such as passports, degree certificates.
- External interactions with Government Agencies, legal services and suppliers abroad, notarial and consular service providers, HR & Legal teams in Fortune 2000 companies, international recruitment agencies, individual employees and independent contractors/freelancers working across the world
- Responsible for the drafting, review, approval and reporting of Employment Agreements, Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other type of agreements.
- Oversee the administration of the electronic Agreement tracking system, including creation and checking Agreements – innovating improvements in internal system to meet increasing demand
- Responsible for following up on Agreement signing by various parties and persuading challenging parties to sign.
- Oversee the maintenance of contractor records; ensuring that employee and client changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations; update and improve company policy as and when demand requires.
- Responsible for tracking Agreement termination and renewal dates, as well as following up on formalities including Agreement renewal signing by various parties; ensuring terminations adhere to local regulations.
- Responsible for the coordination of tasks between payroll, legal, sales and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports e.g. labour « home » work, overtime, leave balances, head count, social security and pension contribution reports).
- Managing projects independently and closing off successfully.
- Working with Accutor Lawyers and Legal professionals, you will be liaising (internally) with the Junior Legal Team, Accutor Accounts & Payroll, Work Permit & Consular, as well as Sales & Marketing Teams.
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training with colleagues and higher management.
- Assisting the Consular and Work Permit team with legal entity related tasks, as well as consolidation of data for work permit and business visa applications; assisting with legal appeals and other documentation required.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Team by collecting and updating data related to processes and laws in individual countries; ensuring Employment contracts are up to date and fully compliant with local regulation.
Send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org